You can feel confident about contacting an Accredited Genealogist professional, because you know they have passed stringent examination processes and have agreed to abide by ethical standards. Click here to find out more about the examination qualifications.
Because of the vastness of the United States, the country is divided into eight geographical regions. Each region covers various states. Choose an AG® Professional who is accredited in the state or states where you wish research to be conducted. Click on the region desired to view a list of AG® Professionals for that region.
- Great Plains Region– Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas
- Gulf-South Region– Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas
- Mid-Atlantic Region – Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania
- Mid-South Region – Kentucky, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia
- Midwest Region – Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Wisconsin
- Mountain West Region – Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming
- New England Region – Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Pacific States Region – Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington