Registration is now open for ICAPGen Study Groups.
What is an ICAPGen Study Group?
It is a study group that meets via the Internet to provide support for ICAPGen Project submission and preparation for the ICAPGen exam. These groups cap at 6 people.
What is needed to participate in one of the ICAPGen Study Groups?
- Is able to answer affirmatively to the Accreditation Readiness Assessment.
- Wants to submit ICAPGen Application and Project within the next 3 to 6 months.
- Commits to attending all bi-monthly meetings via internet.
- Commits to completing all Study Group assignments on time.
- Is prepared to pay the Level 1 testing Fee during the next 3 to 6 months. Fees are only good for one year. Therefore, fees should not be paid until the four-generation project is ready to be submitted.
Requirement to join group: Submit a sample report along with a pedigree chart with sources. Use the links below to view example pedigrees.
1. Choose a region for which you already have at least intermediate to advanced research experience.
2. Review the Level 1 Four-Generation Project guidelines and begin working on the project.
3. You may not be sure if you chose the best family for your project, but you can still apply to join a study group. The experience will help you gauge your preparedness.
How Do I Register?
If you are interested in participating in a Study Group, complete the form accessed through the link below: