Suzanne Trotter, AG®
Suzanne Trotter earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Family History and Genealogy at Brigham Young University (BYU) in Provo while concurrently earning her Bachelor’s in English. While attending BYU, she was selected to participate in an internship in Europe and had the opportunity to work on several publications, including German Immigrants in American Church Records (volume 1) and German Immigrant Case Studies (volumes 1 and 2). She also had the opportunity to present various presentations across the country and abroad.
Suzanne has excellent skills working with documents in German and Latin. She also has experience working with Spanish, French, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Dutch, Polish, etc.
- Forensic Genealogy (probate research, affidavits, etc.)
- 18th to 20th century immigration to the United States
- Pennsylvania Germans (and other German-settled areas of the United States)
- German Baptists, Mennonites, and other pietist groups
- Germany and German-speaking countries, including the lands of both the German Empire and the Austrian-Hungarian Empire
- Black Sea Germans and other Germanic colonies