Scheduling facts you need to know:
- Starting with 4th quarter of 2018 we have changed the testing schedule. We are implementing a Friday night/Saturday daytime test schedule. The first part of Level 2 exams will be given on Friday evening. The candidate will return Saturday to complete their Level 2 exam and take their written portion of the Level 3 exam. Retakes will be scheduled as needed during the Saturday testing day. (Those preferring to take Level 2 & Level 3 during different testing cycles may do so, but they will need to take Level 2 one testing cycle and wait until the following test cycle to take Level 3.)
- Level 1 submissions are graded at the beginning of each quarter. Projects received between submission deadlines will be held until the next quarter for grading. For example: A Level 1 submission uploaded between 7 January (day after 1st quarter deadline) & 7 April 2018 (day of 2nd quarter deadline) is graded at the beginning of 2nd quarter.
- Level 2 exam may not be scheduled until after receiving a score of 90% or higher on the Level 1 submission.
- Oral Reviews may not be scheduled until after receiving a score of 90% or higher on the Level 2 & Level 3 exams.
- Off-site testing is scheduled on an individual basis.
- Custom on-site testing available for special circumstances. (Email the testing secretary for permission at firstname.lastname@example.org before paying fees.)
- Additional charges apply for both offsite and custom onsite testing. See Fee Schedule for details.
Below are the remaining deadlines for Level 1 submissions and onsite testing dates for the year 2018.
Level 2 Exam & Level 2 Retake – 18 August 2018
Level 3 Exam & Level 3 Retake – 15 September 2018
Oral Reviews – 20 October 2018
Level 1 Submission Deadline – 6 October 2018
Level 2, Level 3 Exams, & all retakes – 16 & 17 November 2018
Oral Reviews for this session of testing will be scheduled in January 2019.
Below are the remaining deadlines for Level 1 submissions and onsite testing dates for the year 2019
16 February 2019 Oral Review (People who passed written exams before 31 December 2018)
Level 1 Submission Deadline (Project Upload) – 5 January 2019
Level 2-Level 3 written exams and all retakes – 15-16 March 2019
Oral Review – 18 May 2019
Level 1 Submission Deadline (Project Upload) – 4 May 2019
Level 2-Level 3 written exams and all retakes – 12-13 July 2019
Oral Review – 14 September 2019
Level 1 Submission Deadline (Project Upload) – 10 August 2019
Level 2-Level 3 written exams and retakes all – 11-12 October 2019
Oral Review – 14 December 2019