Scheduling facts you need to know:
- We now have a Friday night/Saturday daytime test schedule. The first part of Level 2 exams will be given on Friday evening. The candidate will return Saturday to complete their Level 2 exam and take their written portion of the Level 3 exam. Retakes will be scheduled as needed during the Saturday testing day. (Those preferring to take Level 2 & Level 3 during different testing cycles may do so, but they will need to take Level 2 one testing cycle and wait until the following test cycle to take Level 3.)
- Grading of Level 1 Projects may take many weeks. The process is subject to rater availability and the number of projects received. Please be aware that meeting the Level 1 deadline does not guarantee that grading will be complete in time to test in the same session. Projects received between submission deadlines will be held until the next session for grading. For example: A Level 1 submission uploaded between 6 January (day after 1st session deadline) & 4 May 2019 (day of 2nd session deadline) is graded after the 2nd session deadline.
- Level 2 exam may not be scheduled until after receiving a score of 90% or higher on the Level 1 submission.
- Oral Reviews may not be scheduled until after receiving a score of 90% or higher on the Level 2 & Level 3 exams.
- Offsite testing has been suspended while we work out technical issues. We hope to have a solution by fall 2019. If you have already begun the accreditation process as an offsite tester, your 3-year time limit to apply for the next level will be extended accordingly.
- Custom on-site testing available for special circumstances. (Email the testing secretary for permission at email@example.com before paying fees.)
- Additional charges apply for
both offsite andcustom onsite testing. See Fee Schedule for details.
Below are the deadlines for Level 1 submissions and onsite testing dates for the year 2019
16 February 2019 Oral Review (People who passed written exams before 31 December 2018)
Level 1 Submission Deadline (Project Upload) – 5 January 2019
Level 2-Level 3 written exams and all retakes – 15-16 March 2019
Oral Review – 18 May 2019
Level 1 Submission Deadline (Project Upload) – 4 May 2019
Level 2-Level 3 written exams and all retakes – 12-13 July 2019
Oral Review – 14 September 2019
Level 1 Submission Deadline (Project Upload) – 10 August 2019
Level 2-Level 3 written exams and retakes all – 11-12 October 2019
Oral Review – 14 December 2019