Scheduling facts you need to know:
- Level 2 & Level 3 are given on a Friday night/Saturday daytime test schedule. The first part of Level 2 exams are given on Friday evening. The candidate returns on Saturday to complete their Level 2 exam and take their written portion of the Level 3 exam.
- Retakes are scheduled as needed during the Saturday testing day.
- Those preferring to take Level 2 & Level 3 during different testing cycles may do so, but they need to take Level 2 one testing cycle and wait until the following test cycle to take Level 3.
- Onsite Level 2 and Level 3 tests are scheduled on the first scheduled testing date after applicant receives passing score on Level 1.
- Offsite testing has been suspended while we work out technical issues. We hope to have a solution by fall 2019. If you have already begun the accreditation process as an offsite tester, your 3-year time limit to apply for the next level will be extended accordingly.
- Custom on-site testing available for special circumstances. (Email the testing secretary for permission at email@example.com before paying fees.)
- Additional charges apply for custom onsite testing. See Fee Schedule for details.
Rating facts you need to know:
- Our goal is to process ratings in a timely manner, however, rating each testing level is a multi-step process that relies on the volunteer efforts of busy AG professionals and their availablity.
- Please allow up to 6 months to receive your test results for each level. We will notify you if it is going to take longer than six months.
- Level 1 four-generation projects are blind rated by a minimum of three people.
- Projects are first rated for items found in the Part A self-assessment form. Projects that do not pass Part A are not rated further.
- If the project passes the Part A rating, two experts from the region of interest rate it for items found on the Part B self-assessment form. If one rater passes the project and the other doesn’t an additional rating is done.
- Level 2 and Level 3 written tests are graded by a minimum of two graders. If one grader gives a passing grade and the other doesn’t tests are sent to an additional grader.
- Click here to review the self-assessment form.
Project Submission Deadlines and Testing Dates
Level 1 Project Submission Deadlines (Project Upload)
10 August 2019
Level 2 and Level 3 Testing Dates (May not schedule until notified Level 1 passed.)
Written exams and all retakes – 12-13 July 2019
Written exams and all retakes – 11-12 October 2019
Oral Review (May not schedule until notified Level 2 and written tests of Level 3 passed.)
14 September 2019
14 December 2019