Accreditation Readiness Assessment
The Accreditation Readiness Assessment helps you determine if you have the experience and skills to successfully apply to become an accredited genealogist.
If the response to any item on the questionnaire is no, get more experience with that item before applying. The assessment in the guide is for your perusal only.
Please complete the official Readiness Assessment online as part of the Level 1 requirements.
- Accreditation Readiness Assessment
- Citations & Logs
- Four-Generation Project Guidelines
- Guide to Applying for an Accredited Genealogist® Credential
- ICAPGen Study Groups
- Language Requirements
- Level 3 Preparation Tips
- Outside Educational Sources
- Paleography & Transcription
- Qualifications of an AG® Professional
- Research Reference Guide
- Testing Regions & Regional Resources
Join our team of more than 200 accredited professionals. Learn more about becoming an AG Professioanl.
AG Professional Database
Check out more than 200 accredited genealogists and find a professional to work with.