Citations & Logs
An important part of professional-level genealogy research is accurately and consistently keeping a record of the searches you perform.
- Accreditation Readiness Assessment
- Citations & Logs
- Four-Generation Project Guidelines
- Guide to Applying for an Accredited Genealogist® Credential
- ICAPGen Study Groups
- Language Requirements
- Level 3 Preparation Tips
- Outside Educational Sources
- Paleography & Transcription
- Qualifications of an AG® Professional
- Research Reference Guide
- Testing Regions & Regional Resources
Join our team of more than 200 accredited professionals. Learn more about becoming an AG Professional.
AG Professional Database
Check out more than 200 accredited genealogists and find a professional to work with.